Project Description(Last Updated On: February 9, 2019)
Diesel Engine Pumps Case Study at Russia Vladivostok
Are you looking for an unparalleled and wonderfully engineered Diesel Pumps for Dewatering purposes? Look no further. LIRAN- an innovative production house for Diesel Pump Engines.
Our comprehensive units are highly capable of attending to complex requirements in:
- Agriculture Irrigation
- Fire Fighting
- Trash Treatment
- Flood Control and Damage
- Emergency Issues
- And Others…
Why Choose LIRAN?
LIRAN engineered Diesel Pump units have proved their mantle in various projects which includes the most recent Russia Vladivostok Drainage Project to de-water the mining area. With a proven mechanism, our Diesel Engine Pumps exhibit:
- Versatile applications,
- Remote site operation
- Sophisticated control and data monitoring
- Robust hydraulic systems and high efficiency
- Large discharge and high flow rates
- Ability to handle massive solids in suspension.
Reports and experiments suggest that diesel engines are more powerful and cost-effective as against gasoline engines. To improve efficiency and dynamics of our construction manoeuvres, LIRAN has integrated the following units:
- Skid Steer Loader– To easily and effectively tear up the ground in multi-terrain pattern soil. It has the capability of operating more than 8 hours at a stretch. It is a cost-effective alternative to the other drive systems.
- Highly Modified Hydraulic Model– Our auxiliary high-flow modified hydraulic systems are capable enough to increase the skid-steer loader yield to a massively high degree for greater work rate. As researches have concluded that a high-flow skid steer can outrun the regular model hydraulic skid steer unit in any situation or terrain at a much greater degree.
- Advanced Vacuum Auxiliary System– Our clients are already convinced about the latest technological designs with modified output range our products have to offer. The advanced vacuum auxiliary system not only exhibit great performance by assisting the diesel engine pumps to manage extreme flows with high head capability. These self–priming vacuums assisted dewatering pumps are ideal for sewage bypass pumping and even the general construction dewatering.
- Raw Material-We adhere to the Quality standards, for the raw materials we use are sourced from a trusted long-time supplier. These raw materials are thoroughly tested to meet the product specifications. We develop and engineer equipment with Centrifugal, and Submersible features in the diesel engine pumps. These high-grade raw materials allow us customize the technical specifications of the diesel engine pumps based on client’s requirement.
- Casting Proceed-Our designs are structured upon a true and highly effective advanced casting technology for high speed machine lining. This is to reduce the amount of macro-inclusions and boost the machinability of the mould casting. These castings also increase the marketability of our products.
- Precision Machining- Our high precision machining approach can be seen during the assembling and performance testing of our centrifugal and diesel engine pumps. We adhere to the safety standards whilst manufacturing the submersible and centrifugal system units for maximum output.
- Assembling Mechanism- Extra care is taken during the diesel engine assembling process. Since it is a diesel engine pump, the thermodynamics of the engine and how the materials used would impact its performance is tested before it is assembled. Especially the diesel combustion process characterization, ignition delay, operational parameters, pre-mixed combustion, etc. are considered at each step.
- Paint Selection- To prevent corrosion and damage to the mould cast, we use atomized spray paint technique. The client can select from a range of customized colours and the primary colours can be selected from blue, red, and yellow.
- Testing- Our engineered masterpieces are tested for their optimum performance. Diesel pumps are already considered one of the best fits for mining applications. Without a robust power source other pump (especially electrical pumps) cannot work except for a diesel (or other natural-gas) driven pump. These pumps are fully equipped to perform a completely stand-alone operation. Our products have been thoroughly tested and meet the latest compliance standards and emission regulation standards.
- Packaging- We follow the highly recognized packaging standards, for our machines are packaged by exporting plywood cases.
- Trash Treatment Pumps
Our trash treatment pumps are thoroughly built to maximize the discharge flow and pressure. To meet the compliance standards, our structurally engineered trash pumps can lift both solid debris as well soft liquid wastes (that includes sludge) with ease and comfort. These are heavy-duty centrifugal pumps that runs on diesel engine with a wider opening to discharge a large quantity of waste in the shortest span of time.
- Water Pumps for Agriculture Irrigation
The technology and precision machining that reflects in our water pumps include centrifugal, deep-well turbine, submersible and propeller functionalities to pump and distribute adequate water for irrigation.
- Fire Fighting
Our diesel engine driven firefighting pumps are also adept in sourcing insurmountable amount of pressure and flow to supply water in the required areas especially in ships as well as irrigation channels.
- Emergency Rescue Operations
During any natural disaster our diesel engine driven pumps can definitely be the first choice over electrical pumps, for they do not need electricity to operate. Not only do our technologically advanced diesel engine pumps help clear debris, dewatering mechanisms, and rebuild communities but are also cost-effective, reliable and comes to the immediate rescue.
- Robust design
- Long lasting service life
- Optimum performance
- Fast delivery
- Competitive Pricing
- Quality control testing based on international standards
- Secured transportation with Government intervention
Not only do we provide you with the best equipment with the most advanced technology models, we also are available 24/7 to provide professional assistance for any technical queries.
Depending upon the client’s requirement, our engineering professionals are adept in customizing the product design (OEM/ODM) that also includes specification change in terms of engine brands, product colour, auxiliary, accessories, etc. Call us on 0086 166 0387 1282 and help us serve you better.