About The LRDSWG
LRDSWG series pump is a horizontal centrifugal skid or trailer mounted diesel pumps. Firstly it is optimized for piping system. In addition, its design is based on the features of the pipeline pump of our company. Besides, the diesel engine is used as the power drive to solve the problem. In this case, it is often applied at rapid water supply of emergency situations. In addtion, the design of the same diameter of inlet and outlet is great. Because it facilitates the installation and make the pump unit running stable.
The LIRAN LRDSWG diesel water pump is maneuverable and portable, designed and built for the most demanding environments. This pump is capable of handling more than 3 inch diameter solids and flow capacities up to 1920m³/h.
- SWG single stage pipeline Centrifugal Pump.
- suction & discharge flange connection.
- Cast Iron casing: Discharge and Scution Volute chamber based on Advanced Models
- Impeller: Cast Iron. Enclosed design. High Efficiency.
- Pump Shaft: stainless steel and low-noise sliding bearing (chromeplating treatment)
- High pressure Mechanical Seal: tungsten carbide, stainless steel and FKM
- Coupling: flexible connection(self-compensating tolerance between the pump and engine)
- Compatible Engines: Commins, Perkins, Deutz, Volvo, Weichai, Shangchai etc
- EPA Tier 4 Final approved.
- DOC only for exhaust after treatment.
- Cooling system capable of operating at 120 F ambient.
- Low coolant warning/shutdown.
- Disposable air filter – paper element.
- Steel single wall 500l fuel tank.
- Pump Color Adjustment
- Auxiliary Vacuum Dewatering Device
- LED display for pump and engine
- Intelligent Control System
- Remote Start Float Switch (2 floats per set)
- 2/3/4 wheels
- Enclosed Rain-proof Tank
- LED Illuminating
- Hanging Bracket
- 3″ lunette ring hitch
- Spare tire and carrier
- Skid-mounted (no trailer)
- Hose/Pipe Fittings
- Cam and Groove Hose/Pipe Coupler
- 45 Degree Angle Inlet or Discharge Fitting
- Foot valve/Adjusting Valve
- Construction: Excavation or standby dewatering, pre-wet operations, filling water trucks, pond transfer or canal bypass
- Municipal: Sump applications, flood control and drainage, emergency response, sewage transfer and bypass operations
- Industrial: Water supply for wells or canals, Moving solids entrained and sediment laden mixtures, any positive suction applications
Note: The content above is only for your review. Please let us know if you have any special requirement.
|Models||Rated Flow (m³/h)||Rated head (m)||Outlet/Inlet (mm)||Efficiency (%)||Engine Power (KW)||（NPSH）r (m)||Speed (rpm)|
Note: The table above is only for your review. So please let us know as you have any specification requirement.