About The LRDSH
LRDSH series pump are both below the axial line of the water pump and are horizontally perpendicular to the axis. The SH type medium-opening pump has a compact structure, beautiful appearance, good stability and easy installation. Smooth operation and optimized design of double suction impeller minimize axial force. The excellent hydraulic performance of the blade type after precision casting make pump casing inner surface and impeller surface extremely brilliant with significant anti-turbine performance and high efficiency.
The LIRAN LRDSH diesel water pump is maneuverable and portable, designed and built for the most demanding environments. This pump is capable of handling more than 3 inch diameter solids and flow capacities up to 14400m³/h.
- SH Double Suction Centrifugal Pump.
- suction & discharge flange connection.
- Cast Iron casing: Discharge and Scution Volute chamber based on Advanced Models
- Impeller: Cast Iron. Enclosed design. High Efficiency.
- Pump Shaft: stainless steel and low-noise sliding bearing (chromeplating treatment)
- High pressure Mechanical Seal: tungsten carbide, stainless steel and FKM
- Coupling: flexible connection(self-compensating tolerance between the pump and engine)
- Compatible Engines: Commins, Perkins, Deutz, Volvo, Weichai, Shangchai etc
- EPA Tier 4 Final approved.
- DOC only for exhaust after treatment.
- Cooling system capable of operating at 120 F ambient.
- Low coolant warning/shutdown.
- Disposable air filter – paper element.
- Steel single wall 500l fuel tank.
- Pump Color Adjustment
- Auxiliary Vacuum Dewatering Device
- LED display for pump and engine
- Intelligent Control System
- Remote Start Float Switch (2 floats per set)
- 2/3/4 wheels
- Enclosed Rain-proof Tank
- LED Illuminating
- Hanging Bracket
- 3″ lunette ring hitch
- Spare tire and carrier
- Skid-mounted (no trailer)
- Hose/Pipe Fittings
- Cam and Groove Hose/Pipe Coupler
- 45 Degree Angle Inlet or Discharge Fitting
- Foot valve/Adjusting Valve
- Construction: Excavation or standby dewatering, pre-wet operations, filling water trucks, pond transfer or canal bypass
- Municipal: Sump applications, flood control and drainage, emergency response, sewage transfer and bypass operations
- Industrial: Water supply for wells or canals, Moving solids entrained and sediment laden mixtures, any positive suction applications
Note: The content above is only for your review. Please let us know if you have any special requirement.
|Models||Rated Flow (m³/h)||Rated head (m)||Outlet/Inlet (mm)||Efficiency (%)||Engine Power (KW)||（NPSH）r (m)||Speed (rpm)|
Note: The table above is only for your review. Please let us know if you have any specification requirement.