About The LRDIS
LRDIS series pump is a rear open type, and it is not necessary to remove the water absorption and discharge lines when the pump cover and the impeller are disassembled. Two ball bearings are mounted in the suspension and lubricated with machine oil or grease. The pump is driven directly by the engine via a flexible coupling. Widely used in industrial and agricultural and urban, drainage, fire water supply, etc.
The LIRAN LRDIS diesel water pump is maneuverable and portable, designed and built for the most demanding environments. This pump is capable of handling more than 3 inch diameter solids and flow capacities up to 2000m³/h.
- IS single stage End Suction Centrifugal Pump.
- suction & discharge flange connection.
- Cast Iron casing: Discharge and Scution Volute chamber based on Advanced Models
- Impeller: Cast Iron. Enclosed design. High Efficiency.
- Pump Shaft: stainless steel and low-noise sliding bearing (chromeplating treatment)
- High pressure Mechanical Seal: tungsten carbide, stainless steel and FKM
- Coupling: flexible connection(self-compensating tolerance between the pump and engine)
- Compatible Engines: Commins, Perkins, Deutz, Volvo, Weichai, Shangchai etc
- EPA Tier 4 Final approved.
- DOC only for exhaust after treatment.
- Cooling system capable of operating at 120 F ambient.
- Low coolant warning/shutdown.
- Disposable air filter – paper element.
- Steel single wall 500l fuel tank.
- Pump Color Adjustment
- Auxiliary Vacuum Dewatering Device
- LED display for pump and engine
- Intelligent Control System
- Remote Start Float Switch (2 floats per set)
- 2/3/4 wheels
- Enclosed Rain-proof Tank
- LED Illuminating
- Hanging Bracket
- 3″ lunette ring hitch
- Spare tire and carrier
- Skid-mounted (no trailer)
- Hose/Pipe Fittings
- Cam and Groove Hose/Pipe Coupler
- 45 Degree Angle Inlet or Discharge Fitting
- Foot valve/Adjusting Valve
- Construction: Excavation or standby dewatering, pre-wet operations, filling water trucks, pond transfer or canal bypass
- Municipal: Sump applications, flood control and drainage, emergency response, sewage transfer and bypass operations
- Industrial: Water supply for wells or canals, Moving solids entrained and sediment laden mixtures, any positive suction applications
Note: The content above is only for your review. Please let us know if you have any special requirement.
|Models||Rated Flow (m³/h)||Rated head (m)||Inlet/Outlet (mm)||Efficiency (%)||Engine Power (KW)||（NPSH）r (m)||Speed (rpm)|
Note: The table above is only for your review. Please let us know if you have any specification requirement.